Just about every device in the modern home needs a fast, reliable Internet connection.
The right tips, tricks, and shortcuts make your technology better and your life easier.
TVs, stereos, cameras, baby monitors, even locks and lights: get them working, get them secure.
Proper care and cost-effective upgrades can greatly extend the life of your favorite devices.
In the modern world, someone is always at the gates: keep yours closed to unwanted guests.
Our business is technology, but our purpose is helping neighbors, families, friends, and communities.
- Grandma and grandpa: the newest member of the family is three thousand miles from home and they want to meet her via video chat.
- A frantic college student: his laptop suddenly shut down and won’t turn on again twelve hours before a term paper is due.
- A father of four: ten years of memories stored on one PC, and it just made a puff of smoke.
- A new mother: she’s going back to work, but on break she wants to be able to check in on the nanny and her new daughter.
- An avid gamer: he moved the XBox twenty feet, and now he’s lagging too badly to get a single kill.
- A medical student on a budget: with some TLC and a few inexpensive upgrades, she can get one more year out of that laptop.
home (noun): the place where one lives, especially as a member of a family or household
computing (noun): the use or operation of computers
– Oxford English Dictionary Online
When a vital part of your home – dishwasher, hot water heater, air conditioner, dryer – breaks, the experts come to you. It wouldn’t make sense for you to disconnect the refrigerator, toss it in the back of your sedan, drive it down to the shop between nine and five, check back in a week or two to see if it was done, pick it up, take it home, and reinstall it.
Maybe you don’t have time for that. Maybe you don’t know how to properly disconnect the refrigerator. How will you keep your food cold while it’s in the shop? Maybe the problem isn’t even with the refrigerator: it could be a bad outlet, a faulty breaker, a settled floor, or bad air flow. In the shop, the technician can’t know these things. The refrigerator seems to work fine, you pay the bill, you take it home, and you find that it’s still not working!
It’s the same with home technology. A real professional helps you best after seeing your devices in their natural habitat, used the way you use them, connected the way you connect them.
The core of Molnar Home Computing is providing in-home service: your home, your technology, your solution – on your schedule.
“If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur.”
– Red Adair
Industry certifications, customer testimonials and over twenty years of experience with PC and laptop repair, networking, training, data backup and recovery, antivirus, and security compose the Molnar Home Computing pedigree.